August 19, 2017, 04:08:09 AM

Author Topic: CNN Explains why the TPP is secret  (Read 948 times)

BuddhaForce

• Staff
    • View Profile
CNN Explains why the TPP is secret
« on: June 12, 2015, 02:59:55 PM »
How secretive is the Trans-Pacific Partnership?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/trade-deal-secrecy-tpp/index.html

Spoiler Alert: It's secret because the American people are big dummies.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMTrthePKU0[/youtube]

I'm currently working on doing a write-up on the "Great Treaties," including TPP, TTIP, and TISA. However with so much news coming down the pipe I'm having a hard time getting to everything. If you haven't yet heard of the "Trans-Pacific Partnership," commonly referred to by the acronym TPP, then you must have been locked in a box somewhere. This thing is all over the news and the Obama Administration, big business, and die-hard Republicans are pushing this thing like there is no tomorrow.

Here's the long and short of it, this is a global trade treaty, in the vein of something like NAFTA, but on a much greater effect. It is currently being negotiated between twelve countries, and will effect roughly 40% of the world's economy. This thing leaves no sector of the economy unmolested, and is being negotiated in SECRET. Yes, you read that correct, in secret. The only people who have been able to see it have been those negotiating it. Oh, and big corporate lobbyists.

So lets move on now to this dazzling report by CNN, which should be filed under both bullshit, and propaganda. As CNN tells its readers that even if they could see the full document, it wouldn't matter because:

it wouldn't make much sense

Yes my friends, we are all too stupid to understand what might be in this trade deal. Which is exactly why we should just let our wise and extremely patriotic corporate lawyers and lobbyists flesh this one out, because they ALWAYS have the best interests of the American People in mind, and not just the profit margins of their clients.

As always, it is important to keep in mind that we are living in an era where the Smith-Mundt Act has been REPEALED since 2013, and the Gov't is now legally allowed to bombard you with propaganda.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:15:50 AM by Mr.X »
Open Source Intelligence

Tags: